Book Accommodation, Tours and Events with Norfolk Online News!
10 March 2023
An Ordinary Meeting of Council will be held at 2:00pm Wednesday, 8 March 2023, at the Council Chambers, Bicentennial Complex at Burnt Pine. Members of the community are welcome to attend the public gallery to observe. This meeting will be streamed live, video recorded and made available on Council’s website after the meeting concludes. The following is a summary agenda of the meeting for the information of the community, and the substantive Agenda is available (as of 4pm Friday) on the Council website at http://www.norfolkisland.gov.nf.
Reports from Officers
• Administrator’s Minute Senate Estimates - 13 February 2023
• Administrator’s Minute – April 2023 Council Meeting Arrangements
• Minutes of the Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee Meeting held 13 February 2023
• Minutes of the Business Innovation and Tourism Advisory Committee Meeting held 15 February 2023
• Application of Annualised RPI to Norfolk Island Airport and Aerodrome Rescue Fire Fighting Service Fees and Charges for 2023/2024 FY
• Request to Engage Delta Pearl Partners for the delivery of three projects
• Second Quarter Budget Review
• Investment Report as at 31 January 2023
• Receivables and Debt Collection
• 2023-24 Budget Development
• Council Resolutions Review - 1 July 2022 to 31 December 2022
3 March 2023